Monday, December 13, 2010

Not-blue Monday: Andrew & the BROTS EP Release, It's A Monster World Puppet Show

On the Internet: Andrew & the BROTS' first EP is here! Get it from Andrew and the BROTS on Bandcamp. You know I'm excited. I love this guy.

And I love whoever designed this graphic. All the colors and the excitement on Andrew's face is pretty representative of what he's like on stage. And in your ears.

In West Hollywood: Some friends of mine are in Puppet School, and they have a show tonight at 7:30p West Hollywood Park Auditorium. I bought my ticket last night on their website. It's going to be so much fun! The drive over from East LA, not so much, probably-- but it'll be more than worth it.


It's a good Monday, Los Angeles, yes it is.

3 comments:

  1. Narinda, thank you so much for all of your love and support. Really appreciate it very much.

    See you soon!

    Andrew

    p.s. High fives are the best. Especially from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I high-five you from the very depths of my heart, Andrew.

    P.S.-- Who designed your cover? I would very much like to shower love on that person, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart high-fives are even better!

    Cover design by Albert Chiang, creative powerhouse extraordinaire! I think you know him...

    ReplyDelete