Thursday, February 28, 2013

Glad to be Home

Now that I am back in California, I am intensely craving this sandwich:
Photo by Anthony N.
It is a fried chicken sandwich from Bakesale Betty in Temescal. I'm currently transitioning back to the U.S. in Los Angeles, where there is no Bakesale Betty's. But that's okay. When I return to the Bay Area in a few weeks, I will have this sandwich. And it will be very satisfying. I know this to be true.

Production on That's What She Said Season 2 is going well. Got right into it as soon as I got back. We had a shoot at Casa De Luna Coffee House last weekend. The owners are wonderful and have been supporters since Season 1. Hard to believe that it's been four years since I first set foot inside that cafe, soon after it opened in 2009. 
These ladies make Los Angeles home.
Spring seems to be arriving already. Warm in the sun, cool in the shade. Makes it hard to think of leaving LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment